First I just want to start this by saying that Ron and I were made Prefects!! I am so surprised but SO excited for the opportunity!
This post is starting off with a bang. I was asked if I wanted to spend the summer with Ron at Grimmauld Place, which is Sirius' place. I wondered why Harry was not there, but I just assumed he would be coming in a day or so. And then we found out that all the adults (Professor Lupin, Mr. & Mrs. Weasley, Dumbledore, Sirius, Professor Snape etc.) were all part of this thing they called the Order of the Phoenix, and that it was basically a secret society dedicated to eradicating Voldemort. Of course, Ron and I weren't allowed to know any more than that, and also, when we went to write Harry a letter, we were expressly forbidden from communicating with Harry in any way! How unfair is that! The poor kid is probably so angry, thinking we all hate him or something!
When he did end up coming, he was extremely furious with everything. Like I said, not surprised there. Even when Ron and I explained that we were quite literally forbidden from writing to him, he still really did not calm down at all. Not that I blame him, but he was SO mad. His anger simply continued when he found that he was not able to know anything that was going on, and basically it was a painful few weeks, with a very touchy and angry Harry. Boys!
When we finally got back to school, we were all very interested to see who the new DADA teacher was going to be, as of course, we weren't having Moody back! There was this little lady seated at the front, who quite honestly looked like a toad, dressed in all pink. When Dumbledore was doing his speech, she kept interrupting, and I swear Dumbledore looked like he wanted to throttle her.
In classes with this toad (who was called Umbridge), we weren't allowed to have our wands out, all we did was read the textbook. Really. What on earth use it that?? I can read the textbook when I'm outside of class! I don't need to sit in class and have her watch me read it! It was, well, IS extremely stupid.
Umbridge is the worst DADA teacher we have ever had. And we have had an actual Death Eater, so that is saying a lot. Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment