I actually want to start off by saying something that I am quite sure I have forgotten o mention... (but perhaps I have mentioned it before). Ron and I were made prefects last year! It was an amazing experience, and I'm really hoping that it sets me up to be Head Girl. I would absolutely LOVE that! Anyways, I wasn't sure whether I had mentioned it as last year turned out to be kind of crazy!!
Alright. Harry is convinced that Malfoy is a Death Eater. I mean we know his father and mother obviously are, so I suppose it would make sense that Draco would eventually become one as well, but I'm just not sure. I don't quite buy that Voldemort would let such a youngster such as Draco join his ranks. It just doesn't seem to fit. But Harry is OBSESSED now, after Malfoy found him spying on the train, and hexed him, and Harry nearly went..wherever the Hogwarts Express goes when not transporting students. Ron and I tagged along, went along with Harry's ideas, but tried to dissuade him whenever we could. He was obsessed and there was nothing we could do...It was a little alarming to say the least
Also! Dumbledore has been giving Harry private lessons, which have unearthed some alarming information. He is showing Harry different memories of Voldemort, when he was young and such. Some of them involve killing people, Voldemort's family and whatnot, but I think the most alarming one is when Harry learnt about Horcruxes. Apparently they are when you fragment your soul and insert it in various objects. And from what Harry and Dumbledore can glean, it looks like Voldemort split his soul into 7 pieces!! This is what he did to see if he could become immortal. You see, each segment of his soul must be destroyed before he can be killed, and this is the reason he created all of these Horcruxes. I tried to read up on them, but ALL the books have been removed from the Hogwarts library. There aren't even any in the redistricted section! Someone certainly did a good job of hiding all the information about them! Anyway, it looks like Harry and Dumbledore are going to go on a quest to see if they can destroy one of these things...It seems extremely dangerous, and I don't know why Harry has to go along as well, but I suppose he is allowed to make these decisions by himself.
Overall it has been a fairly eventful year so far and it isn't even half over yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment