This post is...well, very hard to write. I...can't believe that I am writing this... Dumbledore is...dead. I...wow. I just can't believe that it hit me this hard. I wasn't really that close to him, and yet it is really horrifying and shocking. And he was killed by Snape no less. Harry insisted that he was a bad person, and yet Dumbledore insisted on trusting him. And that is what killed him, in the end...I just can't believe it.
Dumbledore was always this grandfatherly, knowledgeable elder, that anyone could present a problem to, and Dumbledore always had an answer. He has left a gaping hole in the school, and I don't know if I will ever be able to go to school and experience it in the same way again.
Backing up a bit, let's start off with Harry's journey with Dumbledore. He never really told Ron and me much about it, meaning that it must have been extremely horrible. He was alright with talking about his experiences with Voldemort, but he won't discuss this trip.
The night he got back was also the night Dumbledore was killed so I can see how the whole mix of horrific events isn't something that Harry would want to talk about.
I don't know who is going to be the new Headmaster of Hogwarts, or how that is going to change my year next year. I am nervous that someone who is so unlike Dumbledore will end up becoming the new Headmaster. Someone like Snape, or Slughorn. They would be awful. I think that Professor McGonagall would be the best Headmaster, but one of the other professors, other than Snape of Slughorn, would be alright choices I suppose.
I...just...I am speechless... I cannot believe this has happened...I don't know what the future will hold. I have never been so unsure in my life before.
No comments:
Post a Comment