I... can't believe that I missed this!! We...uh...we broke into Gringotts and stole something out of Bellatrix's vault...Yeah...
So we were at Bill and Fleur's cottage after our narrow escape with the Snatchers and from Malfoy Manor. We met with Griphook and he agreed to help us if he could keep the sword of Godric Gryffindor after. We couldn't really see any alternative, so we agreed to his proposition.
We packed up our things, I took the Polyjuice Potion and became Bellatrix, and we set off.
We made it through the gates, only had to confund a few people, and headed down to Bellatrix's vault. What Griphook failed to mention was that there was a magical waterfall which wipes away all enchantments, and therefore returned me to my normal self, and set of all the alarms. We did make our way to Bellatrix's vault and were able to open it. Unfortunately, though there was a charm on all the objects within it that when they were touched, they continually multiplied. So we tried not to touch anything; but of course, we did and things just multiplied, and it became pretty terrible. And then we heard the guards coming. So we grabbed the cup, which was what we had come for in the first place, and hightailed it out of there. Harry decided that we were getting out of there on the dragon guarding the vaults. So. We hopped on its back, and it could sense that it was finally free, and it took off. Up and up and up we flew, and I was widening the walls as we went because I wanted to actually get out of there, and finally, we bust out the top!
So yeah. I can't believe that I actually forgot to add that in, but there it is!! Hopefully, I haven't forgotten anything else.
No comments:
Post a Comment